Thursday, March 20, 2014

I am famous


He winked at me and shook my hand, so technically the famous host of 106 BET&park, Bow wow and I are officially dating. Today we made our way to CBS network, which broadcasts 106 BET&park. Sharon Moore, an exceptional person and also an alumni from the University of Maryland College Park took the time out of her busy schedule to invite us front row to the show, serve us dinner and send us on our way with great advice and gifts - like the Yo Gotti and Eminem new albums that I am going to be jamming to. Her dedication in supporting current and future Terps is very rare especially as a woman with great power and many responsibilities. ASB NYC 2014 is so grateful to meet such a giving person and earn an hour of fame. 



Sharon Moore and I







No comments:

Post a Comment